- The first batch of display t-shirts has now arrived and t-shirts have been stoned by Suzy sparkles! Gymnasts will all receive t-shirts over the next couple of weeks, some before others just depending on when orders were handed in. Please ensure t-shirts are not washed any higher than thirty degrees.
- Our Leotastic custom made leotards have arrived and will be handed out at training this week. Please note there are specific washing instructions that should be followed to ensure your leotard doesn’t dull. Washing Instructions – We recommend all leotards are turned inside out prior to washing. Hand wash in cold water, do not use hot water. DO NOT use bleach, harsh detergents or fabric conditioner. DO NOT leave folded when wet. DO NOT lay flat to dry. Thank you!
- Please note we are still awaiting Aspire display leotards however, we are expecting these to arrive this week. As soon as we receive them these will be handed out at training.
- Also please be aware that we have a VERY limited number of tickets left so if you haven’t already purchased yours we advise you do so ASAP or you may miss out – £8.00 Adult / £6.00 concession. We won’t have any tickets available on the day, all tickets must be purchased beforehand.
- We are having a raffle at the display to raise funds for our club and would appreciate any donations of raffle prizes. These can be brought on the day or handed to a coach beforehand.
- Gymnasts will all receive letters this week detailing what hair should be like for display and what gymnasts are required to bring with them. If you have any questions about the display or rehearsals please ask a coach at the beginning of any session.